Accelerate the Creation of Information Products
Mark Logic Corporation is the provider of the industry’s leading XML content server. Mark Logic works with providers of information products to accelerate new product creation, deliver products through multiple channels, integrate content from different sources, repurpose content into multiple products, build custom publishing systems, and mine content to find previously undiscovered information. MarkLogic Server does this by enabling companies to load, query, manipulate, and render XML content using the W3C-standard XQuery language. Designed for high performance and scalability, MarkLogic Server can deliver millisecond response times against multi-terabyte contentbases.
MarkLogic Server is the industry’s most complete and powerful XML content server. A pure XML system that combines powerful full-text search with the W3C-standard XQuery language, MarkLogic Server unlocks the value of content by enabling publishers to convert, query, manipulate and render content.
Leverage XML with a Powerful, Online Delivery Platform
MarkLogic is the backbone of an online delivery platform that takes advantage of XML content through the power of XQuery.
- Repurpose the same content into multiple products – Assemble content components to create customized, purpose-built documents and information products thereby boosting revenues, lowering costs and speeding time to market.
- Dynamically deliver content via multiple channels – Real-time delivery of content optimized for multiple output formats, media, and devices, means higher customer satisfaction, faster time to market, and reduced costs, as well as more agile publishing and syndication operations.
Integrate Content from Isolated Silos
Loading content "as is" allows publishers to avoid the costly and time-consuming task of normalizing diverse content to a single DTD or schema. This translates to faster time to market and lower costs, and it also improves flexibility and responsiveness to changing business needs.
Assemble and Produce Custom Products on Demand
Editors and end users can build books, newsletters or other publications by snapping together content from different sources. Custom publishing maximizes the value of content by reusing assets rather than reinventing them, creating new sources of revenue and reducing costs in the process.
Manage Digital Media and Content Asset Metadata
Digital asset owners can dramatically accelerate revenue growth by realizing the synergies among rich metadata, enhanced XML-aware search, and value-added asset delivery. MarkLogic Server is schema independent, so it can easily handle new and rapidly changing metadata formats without the need to normalize to any predefined schema. And, because there is no search latency when loaded, new assets are instantly available for delivery.
Only Mark Logic Delivers What Enterprise Search Engines and Relational Databases Cannot
- "As-is" content loading
– Does not require DTDs or schemas- No need to "shred" or "chunk"- Automatic conversion to XML
- Industry’s most powerful and complete XQuery engine
– W3C standard for XML query- Flexible programming language for content- More powerful queries, more precise results
- High scalability and performance
– Capable of millisecond response times from multi-terabyte contentbases