Making Multiplatform Content Workflows Work for Content Teams
While the number of platforms you have to be on has increased, your staff size hasn’t. In this Folio: webinar we’ll explain how to establish a streamlined content workflow across your portfolio—digital, print, social, video, event programming and more—that will drastically cut your time to market. And despite the pressure to produce more content even faster, publishers must still maintain high quality output or risk eroding their existing audience base and failing to attract and keep new readers. Getting it right the first time, at a higher volume and across multiple distribution platforms is more important than ever.
What we’ll cover:
- How content teams are being staffed and organized.
- Choosing the right workflow tools and tech.
- Prioritizing platforms—where do you really need to be?
- How to keep quality controls in place as responsibilities grow.
- Repurposing versus original—when it’s ok to duplicate your content.
- Is external content curation the right way to go?
- How to scale production without busting the budget.
- Establishing traffic patterns—project managing workflow from start to finish.
Director of Content Operations
VP and General Manager
The Atlantic Digital
Mental Floss & The Week
How Does This Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The power-point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
For questions or comments, please contact Amanda Targowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-899-8436.
If you are interested in sponsoring our next Folio: Webinar, contact Tania Babiuk at email@example.com or 203-899-8498.