Re-thinking your data strategy to improve strategic operations, attract advertisers and unlock new revenue streams.
Most media companies know that leveraging data is the key to increasing audience insights and enhancing engagement. But are you really getting the full value from your data? More specifically, is your company ideally positioned to gather, analyze and act on the information it generates, either to improve business decision-making or generate new income?
The industry is shifting from a ‘media-company-with-data-analysis-skills’ approach to a ‘data-company-that-uses-media-to-drive-engagement’ one. As part of this transformation, data should be treated as a valuable asset in its own right, not just the “exhaust” from your primary business. If properly managed, your data can improve strategic decision-making, attract and retain advertisers, and even directly generate new revenue. In this webinar, we’ll explore the stages of this progression and the ways that thinking differently about data can impact not only business lines, but also the balance sheet itself.
- How leading-edge companies are putting actionable data into the hands of market-facing business leaders, including salespeople and marketers.
- How the use of third-party partner companies can leapfrog media companies forward in the data progression, with less cost and less disruption.
- How to adapt your organization from a media-first approach to a data-first approach.
- How to implement the principle that data isn’t just “exhaust,” it has inherent value as an asset.
- How advanced analytics can change your data from a reactive into a proactive resource that can impact forward-looking strategic decisions
Sr. Manager, Strategy
How Does This Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The power-point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
For questions or comments, please contact Danielle Sikes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-899-8433.
If you are interested in sponsoring our next Folio: Webinar, contact Tania Babiuk at email@example.com or 203-899-8498.