FOLIO: MARKETING AWARDS | DECEMBER 13, 2016 | 12:30 – 2:00 PM
On December 13, 2016 at the Folio: Marketing Awards Luncheon, Folio: will salute this year's Top 20 Marketing Campaigns. The Awards Luncheon will take place at the Yale Club in New York City.
REGISTRATION & FEES
Folio: Marketing Awards Luncheon
(Tuesday, December 13 – 12:30 – 2:00 pm)
2016 Top 20 Marketing Campaign Winners:
- 1105 Media, Live From: Use of Social Media
- 5280 Publishing, 5280 Selects Newsletter & Day in Denver Giveaway: Behavioral Campaign and Use of Contests
- Bonnier, Expedition: Hero Presented by Nissan Titan XD: Multiple Magazine Title Campaign
- Brief Media, Veterinary Team Brief: Direct Mail and Email Campaign
- C&G Media Group, Serena & Lily Showroom Opening: Integrated Campaign
- EH Impact, EH Impact Lead Advantage Program & EH Media: Lead Gen and Media Kit
- Hanley Wood, Responsive Home: Multimedia Marketing Campaign
- Kohler/The Atlantic, Kohler: Designing by Feel: Content Marketing
- NewBay Media, TWICE/LG CES 2016 Social Media Hub & RSG Media Rights Management Integrated Marketing Program: Customized Site and Integrated Marketing
- Penton, Engredea Sponsored Content Program & "It's an IoT World" Avnet University: Content Marketing
- Playboy Enterprises, Inc., The Hateful 8 & Mafia III: Contests and Integrated Marketing
- Qualcomm/The Atlantic, COULD: Painting What's Possible: Content Marketing
- SEMA, SEMA Show 2016 Attendee Campaign: Event Marketing
- Specialty Food Association, Fancy Food Show & sofi Awards 2016: Integrated Program
- The Channel Company, The Partner's Journey: Integrated Program
- Trusted Media Brands, Taste of Home & Folgers: Top 5 Holiday Traditions & Taste of Home & Galbani: Kids in the Kitchen LIVE: Integrated Program and Sponsored Event
- What to Expect, Amazon Alexa – What to Expect Skill: Use of Technology
- Marketing Team of the Year, Atlantic Re:think: The Atlantic
Best in Show: To Be Revealed Live at the Event!
DATE & LOCATION:
Yale Club – NYC
Rooftop Dining Room, 22nd Floor
50 Vanderbilt Ave,
New York, NY 10017
For questions about the Folio: Marketing Awards Luncheon or for assistance in registering, contact Jessica Coonan at email@example.com; 203-899-8436.
For sponsorship opportunities or information, contact Tania Babiuk at firstname.lastname@example.org; 203-899-8498.