Takeaway: In one year, Hammes grew revenues, increased circulation on both print and digital platforms, redesigned the magazine and increased web traffic.
Articles by FOLIO: Magazine Staff
• In less than a year on the job, Phillips has increased ad pages, Web traffic and readership. Specifically, ad page totals are expected to be more than 20 percent higher than in 2012.
• Ford oversees the Time Inc. Sports Group, which reaches 32 million readers each month across its portfolio of print, digital,
• Nova oversees more than 1.7 million followers across New York’s Facebook and Twitter accounts.
• Young introduced an initiative to streamline the company’s CMS in order to make publishing simpler for editorial, product and technical teams.
Takeaway: McKinney and his design team have been nominated for several industry awards, and have transformed a regional title into a national brand.
• Growing to more than 26 million unique monthly visitors, Business Insider is on track to increase revenue by 80 percent this year.
• Salon posted a 43-percent year-over-year gain in net revenue, including a 57-percent increase in ad dollars, in the second quarter of 2013.
• Binn founded the luxe title in 2012, after heading Niche Media until 2010.