• Helped TheWeek hit its best-ever traffic month—4.7 million in Feb. 2013.• Tripled the number of articles published daily.
Articles by FOLIO: Magazine Staff
• Won FOLIO: Gold Editorial Award for “Best Single Issue.”• 2012 National Magazine Awards for General Excellence finalist.
• Transitioned company from print b-to-b to digital innovator and redesigned nine websites and eight daily e-newsletters.
•Transformed the company from start-up to nationwide brand.• Grew circulation to more than two million since 2010.
• During her tenure, total annual revenue increased by 95 percent.• Oversaw print paging increase by 43 percent.
• Helped Professional Builder up total ad pages by 146 between 2011 and 2013.• Led the team that drove an eight-figure revenue growth.
• Employs a social first, SEO second, mobile-centric and product-driven journalism philosophy.
• Ferris was instrumental in building the b-to-b newsletter publishing group The Bloomberg Brief.