We promise you that FOLIO’s Magazine Event Strategies will be worth your investment. If you are not 100-percent satisfied with MES, you may cancel your subscription at any time and receive a full refund on the balance of your subscription.
Your Subscription Includes:
- 12 information-packed issues delivered to you every month.
- Best Practices. Learn from the experience of your publishing peers who have mastered various aspects of magazine events, including sales and marketing planning; operations and logistics; and on-site event execution.
- Winning Integrated Event Programs. A monthly run-down of successful magazine event programs and what made them successful. You’ll get useful ideas and insights from what others are doing that’s working.
- In the Field. Frontline event reports that go in-depth into the inner workings of successful consumer and business-to-business events. You’ll get an inside look into what worked and what didn’t in some of the most unique magazine event programs in the market today.
- The Essentials. With each issue you’ll get a new worksheet with useful calculations and tools you can use to measure the impact of your events, quantify media impressions, create real timelines and other essential tools you’ll need to plan and execute flawless events.
- Budgeting & Planning. This monthly section features articles on the operational issues related to sound budgeting for your events. Food & beverage estimating, event insurance costs, union labor, permits and fees. These are just a few of the topics that we’ll cover in-depth, enabling you to plan and budget with no surprises.
- Marketer Insights. Each month we’ll feature a Q&A with a leading marketer on how and where they’re deploying their marketing dollars, and how events are being included in the mix. You’ll get insights into your advertisers’ marketing strategies that you won’t find anywhere else.