Folio: and min’s MediaMashup Conference Returns April 3 in NYC
Featuring Keynotes from Facebook and PandoDaily
Folio: and min’s MediaMashup Conference will return to the Grand Hyatt in New York City on April 3, 2014. At MediaMashup, executives from all media companies will find comprehensive education, trend analysis, real-world case studies, provocative keynotes and more. We’ll identify the critical trends and offer the best insights into who’s doing what that works. The Early Bird Rate ends February 28, 2014.
This full-day conference is the only event that examines the issues, skillsets and strategies germane to both traditional publishers and digital pureplays–and the ways one can learn from each other.
Top magazine and media industry professionals from The Atlantic, BuzzFeed, Circa, Forbes Media, IAB, IDG, The Onion, Pitchfork Media, Quartz, Rodale and more will lead interactive sessions and provide a roadmap for putting media innovation to work for your brand. Facebook’s Director of Global Media Partnerships will kick off the event by discussing how the social giant is changing the nature and business of media and what it means for your brand. During a luncheon keynote, Sarah Lacy, Founder and Editor-in-Chief of PandoDaily will discuss entrepreneurial journalism from the inside and how sites like hers are disrupting traditional business models.
Panels will include:
- Where it Really Starts: Inventing Digital Content Products That Readers and Advertisers Want
- Technology and Content: Two Essential Imperatives, But Which Comes First?
- Next-Gen Social: A Game-Plan for Engagement and Virality
- Programmatic Advertising: How the Innovators Are Adapting, and Why You Need To, Too
- Digital Velocity: Deadline With a Permanently Unstable Business Model
- Pushing the Boundaries of Mobile Publishing
- Mobile Advertising: Show Me The Money
- Click to Buy: Investing In and Maintaining E-Commerce Model for You
Register now, the early bird rate ends February 28, 2014.
Folio: + min’s FAME Awards Breakfast will be held the morning before the conference, at the nearby Yale Club, NYC. Two day packages and group rates are available for purchase when registering.
If you have any questions, contact Danielle Sikes at email@example.com.
The MediaMashup Show is an information-packed event that is sure to sell out weeks in advance. To register, visit http://www.mediamashupshow.com. For sponsorship information, contact Folio: & min Senior Sales Executive Tania Babiuk at firstname.lastname@example.org.