A recap of this week's top stories:
- When Big-Name Editors Depart Blue-Chip Brands, En Masse
Nancy Gibbs, Graydon Carter and Robbie Myers, with a combined 74 years at their brands, announce they’re stepping down.
- Cindi Leive to Step Down From Glamour
The latest editor to step down from a major magazine this week, Leive spent 16 years in the role.
- Major Magazine Publishers Flock to Facebook Watch
A look into the original shows populating Facebook's newest video platform.
- Dan Bigman, Veteran Business Editor, Joins Chief Executive Group | People On the Move
Nancy Gibbs steps down from Time Magazine, Garage taps a new editor-in-chief, and more...
- Time Taps Ed Felsenthal, Digital Editor, to Succeed Nancy Gibbs as EIC
The Daily Beast and Wall Street Journal veteran will become the magazine's 18th editor-in-chief.