Circulation Innovation to be Recognized
A new and "innovative" awards program has been launched by Circulation Management magazine to recognize pioneering efforts in the field of audience development. The 2007 Circulation Innovation Awards are the industry’s only awards program dedicated solely to circulation. Circulation Management is owned by Red 7 Media, which publishes Folio: Alert.
The awards were created in recognition of the fact that circulation and audience development is an essential part of the media industry and that, without readers, top-quality editorial becomes useless and there’s no means in which to sell advertising.
The awards will honor circulation and marketing professionals for innovation in direct-mail, online initiatives, e-mail marketing, newsstand, partnerships, new-business, renewals, digital editions, database development, telemarketing and much more.
Work can be entered in the contest from any media channel in which the publication operates. Efforts will be recognized in controlled and paid print circulation development, online audience development, online circulation development for a print magazine, marketing and promotion for e-newsletters and Web sites, including home pages, blogs, Webinars and RSS feeds.
The categories include:
- Best Use of Direct Mail for Subscription Acquisition (in Paid and Controlled Print or Online Media)
- Best Use of Direct Mail for Renewals (in Paid and Controlled Print or Online Media)
- Best Use of Email in Subscription Development (Acquisition or Renewals)
- Best Use of the Web in Subscription Development (Acquisition or Renewals)
- Best Use of Partnership Marketing in Sub Development (Acquisition or Renewals)
- Best Use of Cover Wraps and Insert Media in Sub Development (Acquisition or Renewals)
- Best Use of Telemarketing in Sub Development (Acquisition or Renewals)
- Best Use of Rich Media for Audience Development on the Web
- Best Use of Viral Marketing for Audience Development in Print or on the Web
- Best Newsstand Sales Strategy
- Best Alternative Distribution Strategy
- Best Use of an Integrated Database for Audience Quality and Growth
- Best Use of an Integrated Media Campaign
- Circulation Innovation of the Year
The cost to enter the contest is $125 per entry. For more information, click here.