Dearie me. How depressing.
How about this for an alternative 21st century publishing strategy?
1. Buy what you can afford.
2. Maintain a reasonably diversified portfolio.
3. Understand the importance of long-term editorial relationships versus word counts.
4. Donâ€™t publicly disparage your journalistsâ€™ desire to write well-crafted copy.
5. Pay attention to integrated media including print.
6. Keep substantially more than 60 percent of your staff happy.
In a 15 trillion dollar economy, thatâ€™ll work.
Join mediaPRO Today: Click Here
Connect on the new professional and social network for the Magazine, eMedia & Publishing Industry today.