• Bankoff took over Vox in 2011 after a successful stay at AOL where he acquired tech blog Engadget and launched Hollywood gossip brand, TMZ.
Articles by FOLIO: Magazine Staff
• Mamone’s team purchased and relaunched digital home décor title Lonny, leading to a 10-fold increase in monthly traffic.
Takeaway: Video is the way forward for Bonnier after a series of tough decisions focused on the future.
• Allbritton sold off a portion of its local TV empire for $985 million in July with the intent to invest in pureplay media.
• Williams joined Abrams in May, coming from Business Insider where she served as SVP of business and audience development.
• Formerly the CFO of Time Inc., Ripp was named Laura Lang’s successor in July, officially taking the position in September.
• Uzac oversees 12 properties with more than 200 employees in 10 countries. The network generates over 30 million unique monthly visitors, led by flagship brand, the International Business Times.
At Summit Professional Networks, we’ve adopted Marketo’s marketing automation platform, which has allowed us to unify our activity around the audience database in a way that’s much simpler.
UBM Tech brings together communities who buy, sell and build technology. At the center of this strategy is our audience: The tech professionals changing our world. We see technology and media as inextricably intertwined and there is not an area of our business that is not touched by technology.