• Keffer increased AtlanticLIVE’s revenue performance by 24 percent year-over-year.
Articles by FOLIO: Magazine Staff
Takeaway: In his first year, Litvack introduced several new products and product refreshes.
• Barr generated new business that resulted in a 26 percent revenue growth in beauty ad sales.
• Schiller fostered the largest one-month revenue growth for Hearst Digital Media and is up 100 percent when comparing September 2013 with 2012.
• Reynolds led the development of industry-standard digital edition measurement tools and models.
• Under Praetorius’s watch, social media referrals grew by nearly 100 percent between 2012 and 2013.
Takeaway: In one year, Hammes grew revenues, increased circulation on both print and digital platforms, redesigned the magazine and increased web traffic.
• In less than a year on the job, Phillips has increased ad pages, Web traffic and readership. Specifically, ad page totals are expected to be more than 20 percent higher than in 2012.
• Ford oversees the Time Inc. Sports Group, which reaches 32 million readers each month across its portfolio of print, digital,
• Nova oversees more than 1.7 million followers across New York’s Facebook and Twitter accounts.