Articles by FOLIO: Magazine Staff
• The former Facebook co-founder purchased a majority stake in The New Republic in March 2012.
• Representative of a growing number of journalists leveraging their professional brand on an independent, subscription-based digital content platform.
Enedina Vega-AmaezVice President, Publisher, Hispanic Media Division, MeredithAndrew Sullivan
Rachelle ConsidinePresident, Future U.S.Etienne UzacCo-founder, CEO, IBT Media
• Gibbs is the first woman to be named managing editor at TIME, and is one of the most published authors in the magazine’s history.
• Soon after stepping into his role, Werde relaunched the magazine and Web platforms–including an updated Hot 100 Chart that integrates YouTube.
• Hucal develops strategies to help more than 60 brands successfully deploy content among all of the company’s platforms.