• Hucal develops strategies to help more than 60 brands successfully deploy content among all of the company’s platforms.
Articles by FOLIO: Magazine Staff
• Reinebach increased revenue over the past two years by building new content-driven programs around video, lead generation and research.
Takeaway: Wong led efforts to drastically transform the brand, which included a suite of new digital products across several platforms. For Betty Wong,
• LaPointe lead initiatives to implement a new digital strategy, increase events, and offer clients custom media content.
• Zinczenko has introduced a number of new revenue streams including events, television, licensing, books and film.
• Women’s Health has been the top selling women’s health magazine on newsstands for six years straight.
• Kaskie increased revenue by 25 percent overall in the past year.• He and his team grew advertising revenue by 35 percent year-over-year.
Takeaway: Barnett has increased newsstand sales and increased market shares in her segment. When it comes to Amy Dubois Barnett’s role as editor-in-chief at Ebony one word resonates for her—legacy.
• Under Melk’s leadership, IDG Enterprise grew revenue by 10 percent and profit by 34 percent.
• Round has increased unique visits to Luckymag.com by 64 percent and page views by 91 percent (comScore May 2013 over May 2012).