• She played a key role in expanding and diversifying the title’s various digital offerings.• In the past year, she grew revenue by 73 percent.
Articles by FOLIO: Magazine Staff
• A nationally recognized and award-winning blogger.• Leads all of the company’s business development and public relations efforts.
• Strongly supports focusing on engagement through technology and gamification. • Launched five events totaling $1 million in new revenue over the last year.
• Oversees the photographic vision of Time, Time.com and all digital media.• Won the World Press Photo of the Year, the industry’s highest honor, in 2010.
• Oversaw the launch of an updated iPad app and launched the company’s HTML5 app—a company first.
• Helped TheWeek hit its best-ever traffic month—4.7 million in Feb. 2013.• Tripled the number of articles published daily.
• Won FOLIO: Gold Editorial Award for “Best Single Issue.”• 2012 National Magazine Awards for General Excellence finalist.
• Transitioned company from print b-to-b to digital innovator and redesigned nine websites and eight daily e-newsletters.