Consumer Single Article Winners
Yachts International, For Those at Sea (and Ashore) – AIM Media Yachts International
- Catster, Internet Star, March/April 2016 – Lumina Media
- Energy Times, Pets Under Pressure – Natural Organics
- Yachts International, Off the Scale – AIM Media Yachts International
Inc. Magazine, Reclaiming Graniteville – Mansueto Ventures
- Foreign Affairs, "The Decline of International Studies" – Foreign Affairs
- Harvard Business Review, Getting to Si, Ja, Oui, Hai, and Da – Harvard Business Review
Feast Magazine, Smoke the Competition – Feast Magazine
- Food & Wine, Best New Chefs – Food & Wine
- Rachael Ray Every Day, Eat to the Beat – March 2016 – Meredith Corporation
- Redbook, Cooking School – Hearst Magazines (Redbook) (United States of America)
- Saveur, Sonoko Dreams of Soba – March 2016 – SAVEUR Magazine
Health, The Everything Guide to First Aid – Time Inc.
- Consumer Reports, I Can't Sleep – Consumer Reports
- Energy Times, The Lonely Road Home – Natural Organics
- Experience Life, Feed Your Joints – Life Time Fitness
- Family Circle, Watch Your Back – Meredith Corporation
- Marie Claire, The Agony and the Ecstasy – Hearst Corp.
- New Jersey Monthly, The Mystique of Sleep – New Jersey Monthly
- WebMD Magazine, Kids and Stress – WebMD Magazine
CURE Summer 2015 Issue, Smoking Out the Evidence: Medical Marijuana in Cancer Care – Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc.
- Consumer Reports, What You Don't Know About Your Doctor Could Hurt You – Consumer Reports
- Genome magazine, Growing a Family Tree – Big Science Media
- Genome magazine, Going to the Dogs – Big Science Media
- New Jersey Monthly, The Ultimate Gift – New Jersey Monthly
- Parade Magazine, Parade Magazine “The Mouse That Roared” 5.8.16 – AMG Parade
Entertainment Weekly, Entertainment Weekly's Jon Snow "Dead Man Talking" – Entertainment Weekly
- FLOOD Magazine, Wyld Stallyn: BoJack Horseman Sneaks Tragedy in Through Comedy’s Hollow Body – ANTHEMIC Agency
- People Magazine, Sandra Bullock: Loving Laila & Louis – People Magazine
- The Hollywood Reporter, Charlie Sheen, HIV, a Tabloid and My Insane 2-Year Hunt for a Story – American Media Inc.
- The National Enquirer, BKB-Murder – American Media Inc.
Playboy Magazine, My Deportation – Playboy Enterprises, Inc.
- Gear Patrol, The Editor Will Show Himself Out – Gear Patrol
- Inside Jersey magazine / The Star-Ledger, A Year in the Death of One Man – The Star-Ledger
- Playboy Magazine, The Poisoned Gulf – Playboy Enterprises, Inc.
- The Red Bulletin, Breaking the Ice/December 2015 – Red Bull Media House
Marie Claire, Escape from Boko Haram – Hearst Corp.
- Consumer Reports, Lies, Secrets, and Scams – Consumer Reports
- Cosmopolitan, #BringBackOurGirls: An Interview with the Survivors – Cosmopolitan Magazine
- Parade Magazine, Parade Magazine "Movie Magic" 2.24.16 – AMG Parade
- Unity Magazine, Something Called Peace – Unity Magazine
Parents, Transparenthood – Meredith Corporation
- Family Circle, This Is Not A Puff Piece – Meredith Corporation
- Family Circle, Going To Pot – Meredith Corporation
Consumer – Single Article – Regional [Eddies]
Adirondack Weddings Magazine, Electric Romance – Adirondack Media, Inc.
Charleston Magazine, June 17, 2015 – Gulfstream Communications
- Baltimore magazine, A Tale of Two Cities – Baltimore magazine
- D Magazine, When Henry Wade Executed an Innocent Man – D Magazine Partners
- Greenwich Magazine, Heroin: Too Close to Home – Moffly Media
- Inside Jersey magazine / The Star-Ledger, Postmortem – The Star-Ledger
- Mpls.St.Paul Magazine, The Agitator – MSP Communications
- Sonoma Magazine, Point of Conflict – Sonoma Media Investments
Science News, Gene Drives Unleashed – Society for Science and the Public
- CNET Magazine, Mind Craft – CNET
- Science News, Microbes and the Mind – Society for Science and the Public
- Science News, Wanted: Crime-Solving Bacteria and Body Odor – Society for Science and the Public
Cottages & Gardens November 2015 Issue, CTC&G November 2015 "Nature's Best" Single Article – Cottages & Gardens Publications
- Cottages & Gardens Hamptons July 1 2015, HC&G July 1 2015 Lauer Feature – Cottages & Gardens Publications
Soundings, Taking it to the Extreme – Active Interest Media
- Anglers Journal, The Gospel According to Jim – Active Interest Media
- Athlon Sports & Life, The Most Interesting Man in the NFL Draft – AMG Parade
- ESPN The Magazine, "The Patriot Way" – ESPN The Magazine
- Power & Motoryacht, Know Your Lines – Power & Motoryacht
- ShowBoats International, Wings to Fly – Boat International Media
- Soundings, Carolina on Our Minds – Active Interest Media
AFAR media, Pay Pal – AFAR media
- AFAR media, Dream Weavers – AFAR media
- Business Jet Traveler, Georgia on My Mind – AIN Publications
- Travel + Leisure, A Salute to America's National Parks – Travel + Leisure/ Time Inc.
- VIRTUOSO LIFE, The Young Ones – Virtuoso Life
Better Homes and Gardens magazine, The Power of Purple – Meredith Corporation
- Better Homes and Gardens magazine, Find Your Calling – Meredith Corporation
- Family Circle, I Kept My Cancer A Secret – Meredith Corporation
- Glamour, Meet the Woman Fighting Sextortion – Glamour
- O, The Oprah Magazine, "The Sensuous Woman" – O, The Oprah Magazaine
- Redbook, The Secret Reason Women Aren't Getting Pregnant – Hearst Magazines (Redbook)
Boys' Life magazine, A Scout is Helpful – Boy Scouts of America
- Boys' Life magazine, The Young Men and the Mountain – Boy Scouts of America
- National Geographic Kids, Wolf Heroes – National Geographic Partners