min day Digital Summit
Where: Grand Hyatt New York | 109 E 42nd St. at Grand Central Terminal | New York, New York, USA 10017
Early Bird Rate Ends: May 17
Join min day Digital Summit on June 4, Chairman Steve Smith, and all the editors of min, who have collaborated to bring you the most forward-looking, practical program in our history based on their extensive knowledge and contacts in the industry.
View the full program agenda at http://www.minonline.com/minsummit2013/.
Attend the min day digital Summit if any of these challenges and opportunities are keeping you up at night.
- How to thrive when your whole team is in perpetual experimentation mode.
- Business models for native advertising among key media companies.
- What agencies look for when buying native-advertising schedules.
- Preserving customer relationships in the app ecosystem.
- Practical lessons from brands on the leading edge of new terrain.
- Top tools for evaluating all aspects of your social-media program.
- How to demonstrate value and ROI to agencies in the era of demand-side platforms and programmatic buying.
- How different types of social network traffic map against your audience and distribution goals.
- How social analytics should inform your editorial priorities.
- Lessons on new technology, data and ad exchanges to make the most of your audience equity.
- How to integrate native advertising on your site with social media and other channels.
- How to create a seamless, user-friendly, profitable e-commerce platform.
- The best ways to sell mobile and social advertising.
- How to sleep better at night.
- And much more!
- Todd Anderman, President Sales, Marketing and Operations, Thrillist
- Nick Blunden, Global Publisher, The Economist Digital
- Elizabeth Brady, Social Media Editor, Us Weekly
- Joe Brown, New York Editor, Wired
- Aaron Carrera, Social Media Manager, Grind Media
- Alicia Cervini, Director of New Business, Mobile, AllRecipes
- Bonnie Fuller, Editor in Chief, HollywoodLife.com
- Mark Howard, Senior Vice President of Digital Advertising Strategy, Forbes
- Bill Holiber, President and CEO, New York Daily News, U.S. News & World Report
- Karen Kovacs, Publisher, People
- Mike Le Du, CTO, Maxim
- Angus MacKenzie, Chief Content Officer, Motor Trend
- Elizabeth Burnham Murphy, Chief Marketing Officer, Bonnier Men's Group
- Jim Spanfeller, CEO, The Spanfeller Media Group
- Jon Steinberg, President and COO, Buzzfeed
- Nika Vagner, Social Media Editor, EW.com
- Marta Wohrle, Founder, Truth In Aging
Grand Hyatt New York
109 E 42nd St. at Grand Central
Terminal, New York, New York, USA 10017
Hotel Rooms: min does not have a room block at the Grand Hyatt. Please book your room directly with the Hyatt for the best rate.
Dress Code: Business Casual
If you'd like to register by phone of have questions regarding the program, please contact Saun Sayamongkhun at email@example.com; 301-354-1694.