This is Publishing's Next New Hope? How Depressing
An alternative strategy for the 21st Century.
Dearie me. How depressing.
How about this for an alternative 21st century publishing strategy?
1. Buy what you can afford.
2. Maintain a reasonably diversified portfolio.
3. Understand the importance of long-term editorial relationships versus word counts.
4. Donâ€™t publicly disparage your journalistsâ€™ desire to write well-crafted copy.
5. Pay attention to integrated media including print.
6. Keep substantially more than 60 percent of your staff happy.
In a 15 trillion dollar economy, thatâ€™ll work.
-- William Pecover is the chairman and CEO of Haymarket Media.
Post Comment / Discuss This Blog - Info/Rules