VNU Replaces Board Members, CEO Resigns
VNU, which has most of its business in the United States, does marketing research under the Nielsen brand name and publishes Billboard and Hollywood Reporter.
VNU said in a news release that CEO Rob van den Bergh would be replaced by Chief Financial Officer Rob Ruijter, who will hold both positions in the interim.
Six out of seven members of the company's supervisory board, including Chairman Aad Jacobs, were replaced.
The new members are:
- I. Leigh (representative of AlpInvest Partners N.V.)
- M.S. Chae (representative of The Blackstone Group L.P.)
- R. Reid (representative of The Blackstone Group L.P.)
- M.J. Connelly (representative of The Carlyle Group)
- E.P.S. Merrill (representative of The Carlyle Group)
- P. Healy (representative of Hellman & Friedman LLC)
- A. Navab (representative of Kohlberg Kravis & Roberts & Co., L.P.)
- S. Brown (representative of Kohlberg Kravis & Roberts & Co., L.P.)
- S.A. Schoen (representative of Thomas H. Lee Partners)
- G.R. Taylor (representative of Thomas H. Lee Partners)
- D.G. Eustace (who is independent within the meaning of the Dutch Corporate Governance Code and is independent from Valcon)
Post Comment / Discuss This Story - Info/Rulesblog comments powered by Disqus